ShellBlast is a unique entry into the puzzle genre. Using beams of light called SDUs, you must shift them in order to uncover pistons on a bomb, which trigger detonation. While the SDUs tell you when they are hovering over a piston, they cannot tell you which part of the bomb is indeed the piston...you must figure that out using logic, skill and perhaps a few tools the game equips the player with. A pseudo-cross between Picross and Minesweeper, ShellBlast will challenge even the most veteran of puzzle gamers.
- Over fifty levels of Classic Mode play that spans three continents.
- Mix your own bomb to solve quickly with the Simulation Chamber with over a million different combinations!
- Create new levels with the Blast Editor to swap and share with friends online!
- New modes like Puzzled and Shell-Drop add near-infinite replay value.
- Elite modes for advanced ShellBlast gamers include Nuke and Endurance Mode.
- All bomb solves in the game are randomly shuffled, ensuring you'll never play the same way twice in any mode!
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista
- DirectX 8 or later
- DirectX 8 compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- Pentium or equivalent processor
- DirectX 8 compatible sound card
- 140 MB of memory or greater
- 800x600 (or greater) screen resolution with 16-bit or 32-bit colors
How to Play:
- Highlight the bomb using the beams of light, called SDUs.
- Change the location of the SDUs and watch your meters to see which parts of the bomb could be pistons, using the Detected counter.
- Mark the tiles accordingly until you feel you've found all the pistons.
- Press enter and hope you've disarmed the bomb correctly!
Get Archive Games to download this game now!